E-Squared: Nine Do it Yourself Energy Experiments...
Don’t face reality. Create reality! E-Squared could best be described as a lab manual with simple experiments to prove once and for all that reality is malleable, that consciousness trumps matter, and that you shape your life with your mind. Rather than take it on faith, you are invited to conduct nine 48-hour experiments to prove there really is a positive, loving, totally hip force in the universe. Yes, you read that right. It says prove.
The experiments, each of which can be conducted with absolutely no money and very little time expenditure, demonstrate that spiritual principles are as dependable as gravity, as consistent as Newton’s laws of motion. For years, you’ve been hoping and praying that spiritual principles are true. Now, you can know.
1. Your every thought always affects physical reality.
2. We think we’re affirming our intentions and creating new possibilities, but in reality we’re simply recycling old tapes, knee-jerk conditioning, and automatic behaviors, most of which we picked up before we were five.
3. Most of the thoughts or beliefs in us are unquestioned and are downloaded directly from others.
4. Instead of actually thinking, we are looking at the movie of the past.
5. Reality is nothing but the wave of the possibility that we have "observed" into form.
6. Human beings are not a matter, but continually moving waves of energy.
7. Abracadabra is actually an Aramaic term that translates into English as, “I will create as I speak.”
8. Conduct enough experiments in life.
9. There are nine experiments mentioned in this book, which really makes us believe that our thoughts create physical reality.
- First experiment: The Dudes Abides Principle ( Experiment to check there is an invisible energy force or field of infinite possibilities).To do this experiment properly, you have to set aside skepticism. Not forever; just
for 48 short hours. All you have to do is spend two measly days expecting to see proof. Expect to see the dude in living color. Expect it with your whole heart. Expect it with every ounce of your soul. Expect any gift or anything from anyone, anywhere with precise intention and image, to be for you. The experiment is for 48 hours. You expect it to get that thing within 48 hours. The experiment is done in order to check whether there is invisible energy force working with us or not.
- Second experiment: The Volkswagen Jetta Principle ( Experiment to check if we impact the field and draw from it according to our beliefs and expectations). This experiment is of 48 hours of time. In first 24 hours of time, we intend to any color to see in the car or vehicle and we must see that. In second 24 hours, we are going to make intention to find a yellow butterfly or purple feather. Nothing special is required, we just have to make intention and be aware of our thoughts and direct them in a positive direction.
- Third experiment: The Alby Einstein Principle (Experiment to check, we too, are a Field of Energy). In this experiment, Get two wire coat hangers, easy to obtain in almost any closet. Untwist the neck of each hanger until you’ve got just two straight wires. These are your “Einstein wands.” Or rather they will be when you shape them into an L, about 12 inches long for the main part and 5 inches for the handle. Cut a plastic straw in half (you can score one free of charge at any McDonald’s), slide the handle that you just bent inside the straws (it’ll make your wands swing easily), and bend the bottom of the hanger to hold the straw in place. Now, pretend you’re a double-fisted, gun-slinging Matt Dillon from Gunsmoke with the wands held chest high and about ten inches from your body. They’ll flap all over the place at first (as I said, you’re an ongoing river of energy), so give them a few moments to settle down. Once they’ve stopped flapping, you’re ready to begin the experiment. With your eyes straight ahead, vividly recall some very unpleasant events from your past. Depending on the intensity of your emotion, the wands will either stay straight ahead (weak intensity) or will point inward, tip to tip. The wands are following the electromagnetic bands around your body, which have contracted as a result of the negative frequency generated by your unpleasant thought and emotions. Now make your frequencies turn positive by thinking about something loving or joyous. The wands will now expand outward as your energy field expands to your positive energy flow. Okay, now keep your eyes straight ahead, but focus your attention on an object to your far right or far left and watch your wands follow your thoughts. The more you play with this, the more adept you’ll become at feeling the vibrational shift as you change from one frequency to another.
- Fourth experiment: The Abracadabra Principle ( Experiment to check, Whatever we focus on expands). In this experiment, using nothing but the power of your thoughts, you will magnetize something into your life. You will set an intention to draw a particular event or thing into your life. Be specific down to the exact make and model.
-Fifth experiment: The Dear Abby Principle ( Experiment to check, that our connection to the field provides accurate and unlimited guidance).In this experiment, Choose an issue that is troubling you, something that has a yes or no answer, something on which you’re really confused and don’t know what to do. I know you’re thinking of something right now, doesn’t matter what it is. That issue will work. Look at your watch. Ask for a clear, non-debatable answer, and ask for it to show up within the next 48 hours. It might show up immediately. It might take only a day, but within 48 hours, expect to have a neon sign of an answer. It’s your job to set the intention and the time frame. The FP will do the rest.
- Sixth experiment: The Superhero Principle (Experiment to check that our thoughts and consciousness impact matter). Instructions: Plant two beans in each of the 12 slots of the egg carton, and place it near a window. Water the plants every couple of days. Make the following conscious intention: With my innate energy, I will that the beans on the left side of the egg carton grow faster than the beans on the right. Write down your observations for the next seven days. Voilà—by the end of the week, you should see evidence that your intention has manifested.
- Seventh experiment: The Jenny Craig Principle ( Experiment to check that our thoughts and consciousness provide the scaffolding of our physical body). Instructions: 1. Refrain from talking “smack” about your body. If possible, refrain from the negativity of any kind. 2. Before you put anything into your body, send it loving thoughts, put your hands over it, and give it a blessing. 3. Concentrate on infusing your food with love, joy, and peace. That’s it. Weigh yourself the day you start, and again three days later.
- Eighth experiment: The 101 Dalmatians Principle ( Experiment to check that we are connected to everything and everyone else in the universe). Steps: 1.
Choose your target. While it’s certainly possible to send a message to practically anyone, I suggest choosing
someone you’ve already met. Bruce Rosenblum, professor of physics at the University of California–Santa Cruz,
claims that once you’ve met someone and shaken that person’s hand, you are forever entangled.
2. Choose what kind of action or response you want. The more specific you can get, the better. Be very clear about
your agenda. For my most recent experiment, I sent a message to my partner Jim: “Bring home a loaf of bread.”
3. Place your target in front of your mind’s eye.
4. “Be” with your target by embodying and experiencing your connection. Words are often an ineffective way to get
a message across. Engage all your senses. And believe in your message.
To make it more effective and to add a little fun, shower your target with good
thoughts. Send them incomparable blessings. Think about them winning the lottery,
getting a date with Channing Tatum, winning a trip around the world.
- Ninth experiment: The Fish and Loaves Principle (Experiment to check the universe is limitless, abundant, and strangely accommodating). For this experiment, For the next 48 hours, we’re going to keep track of goodness and beauty.The record of history, of course, is written in blood—in wars, treachery, and competition. But as paleontologist Stephen Jay Gould said, “The fossil record shows long, uninterrupted periods of biological stability.”
In fact, it’s a structural paradox that one violent act so distracts us from the 10,000 acts of kindness. Human courtesy, kindness, and beauty, he claimed, are the norm. He called it our duty, our holy responsibility, to record and honor the victorious weight of all the innumerable little kindnesses that are all too often unnoted and invisible. Keep a journal on hand for the next two days, and list these kindnesses. Here are some examples of what you might enumerate:
“My wife gave me a kiss before I left for my doctor’s appointment.”
“The receptionist and I compared pictures of her new baby and my new grandson.”
“When I entered my office with an armload of books, a stranger held the door for me.”
“The man at the lunch counter smiled and said, ‘Wassup?’”
“Students in the overcrowded lunchroom graciously shared a table.”
“My e-mail misbehaved, and a colleague helped me sort it out.”
“A colleague in another state responded to my testy message with grace and goodwill.”
Must read Book